Each day we are reminded of the importance community and culture have in our surrounding areas. That is why Oliver Manufacturing is fully committed to supporting our community in many ways. Examples of this are actively taking part in nurturing the youth, supporting the development of economies, and aiding those within our community.
More than ever, our company, is looking to the community to share resources and create meaningful change. We’re connecting to a passionate network of people and businesses eager to make a positive impact in this community. Oliver believes that by working together we can make rural Colorado a better place to live.
Have questions? Email us any time at email@example.com. We look forward to helping out for many years to come!
Below are the causes we currently participate in:
- Southeast Colorado Manufacturing Partnership
- Foundation for Rocky Ford Schools
- Swink School District
- Rocky Ford School District
- East Otero School District
- Otero Junior College
- Rocky Ford Chamber of Commerce
- La Junta Chamber of Commerce
- Otero County Sheriff Department
- Rocky Ford Lions Club
- Grand Friends Inc, Rocky Ford
- Colorado Work Force Center BETR (Business and Education Talent Readiness)
- Denver Office of Economic Development – Workforce Investment Board
- Colorado Advanced Manufacturing Alliance
- Iowa State University